Easy Microwave Caramels Recipe

Autumn makes me think of baked goods and new recipes. I tried this easy microwave caramel recipe and it turned out delicious!


Ingredients:

1/4
cup butter

1/2
cup
white sugar
1/2
cup brown sugar

1/2
cup
light Karo syrup

1/2
cup sweetened condensed milk

Directions:

1. Combine all ingredients
2. Cook 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes
3. Stir and pour into lightly greased dish (Pyrex works great!)
4. Let cool
5. Cut, wrap in wax paper and store in air tight container

*Makes 12-24 caramels


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you for visiting me yesterday! I was not sure which blog to leave a comment on, but I happened to amble over where the food is!!!!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sound amazing recipe of awesome food. That is good news for your readers that this autumn inspired you to make new foods and share new recipes. This is one sounds great dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love caramel. It seems lovely caramel food. The recipe is looking sober. I am waiting some more delicious recipes like this from you.

    ReplyDelete