Peach Cobbler Recipe

Fall is my favorite time of year. With hot cocoa, warm fuzzy sweaters and cobbler! This recipe could be substituted with apples as well. Thanks to Splenda for another great and easy recipe for all lovers of fall to enjoy. I love to pair my cobbler with french vanilla ice cream.







Source: pauladeen.com via Amy on Pinterest



Ingredients:


Batter:

1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2/3 room temperature milk
1 room temperature egg

Filling:

28oz can sliced peaches
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Directions:

Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and egg. Pour evenly over melted butter. Combine peaches, sugar and spices and spread over batter. DO NOT STIR! Bake 35-45 minutes at 350F until batter comes to the top and is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oh that looks so delicious, I wish I could have a serving right now, yummy!

    Thanks for the recipe, I'll be printing it out and hopefully making it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does looks really great! I had a dessert like this from a small cafe in the Lower east side, NY last summer. It's one of the best places to eat in New York - but there is nothing like whipping something like this up at home. I must try your recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete