Glazed Turkey Meatloaf Recipe

Meatloaf is delicious any time of the year. This low calorie turkey meatloaf recipe would be tasty with some red potatoes and some fresh green beans. I would complete this dinner with some sourdough rolls or biscuits. Cheers!






Ingredients:


Meatloaf:

1 pound ground turkey, 7% fat
½ cup finely chopped onion
¼ cup quick oats
¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™ No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated

Glaze:

½ cup ketchup
½ teaspoon dry mustard
½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 tablespoon SPLENDA® ESSENTIALS™ No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350° F.

Combine meatloaf ingredients in a medium size bowl. Mix well and pat into a 4x5 inch loaf pan.

Mix glaze ingredients together in a small bowl. Spread over meatloaf.

Bake in preheated oven 45-50 minutes.

Be sure to check out more delicious recipes at Splenda's site.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Debbie and I am the author of Debs Dealz. I am your newest follower via GFC. I love your site! I would like to invite you to follow me back and also link up your site to one of our daily blog hops! We would love to have you!

    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Debbie

    ReplyDelete