Easy Spaghetti Recipe

Spaghetti is everyone's favorite Italian dish. Well, it is for me. It's easy and delicious. I love to pair mine with some good hot french bread, green beans and a glass of Sangiovese red wine. I came up with this quick and easy spaghetti recipe that cooks of all ages can prepare and enjoy!






INGREDIENTS:

2 ground beef or turkey patties
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 cup of chopped purple onion
1 whole jar of red spaghetti sauce
1 package of angel hair spaghetti pasta

salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Coat sauce pan with light olive oil. Place patties and cook until brown. Add minced garlic and onion. Let simmer. Boil water for pasta. Continue to stir the sauce. When water boils add pasta; I like to add a small dab of olive oil in with my pasta so it doesn't stick together. Drain pasta after 8-10 minutes of cooking. Drain through strainer. Combine sauce and pasta. Cheers!

1 comment: