Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Everyone's Favorite Cookie!! It's Chocolate Chip!

These have been a comfort food for as long as I can remember and are easy to bake. The recipe I recently made makes up to 24 good size cookies. If you want to add nuts or something else special feel free.

Tip: Most cookie recipes call for using a tablespoon to put your cookie dough on a baking sheet. I use a teaspoon which equals more cookies and less calories per cookie. It's a win-win!



INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)

Using a blender; mix together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Remove from blender and add egg, vanilla and milk.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. Add moist mixture to dry mixture and mix well. Drop by small spoonful onto greased baking sheet and bake for 9 minutes. Once cookies are nice and golden brown let sit on sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack or plate.

Adapted from AllRecipes

4 comments:

  1. I love chocolate chip cookies! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love these cookies!I never get enough of them!I usually swat the chocolate chip with fresh fruits but the original recipe with chocolate beats them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate chip cookies! I will never get tried of baking and eating these kind of cookies. I totally agree to Rose that adding some fresh fruits is yummy but the original recipe will always be delicious from the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girl can really cook! Love the simpleness of your cookies. But my kids will always love to add melted white chocolate on top.

    ReplyDelete