|Photo by Vasenka|
This delightful warm beverage is often saved for Halloween and Thanksgiving; but should be enjoyed anytime you want to cozy up to something warm.
~ Liz Rhoades
Spiced Apple Cider
- 2 oranges
- 60 whole cloves
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 4 (2 inch) sticks cinnamon sticks
- Cut each orange into slices (should have around 10 slices total). Place 3 cloves into each slice.
- Combine apple juice concentrate and water in a slow cooker. Add oranges and cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on HIGH for 25 minutes, or until warm.
Original recipe: AllRecipes.com