This recipe is so fast and easy that I'm sure you can find time over the weekend to get your supplies ready for the week. These cheapuccinos are also fabulous if you have guests during the summer months and they make a splendid presentation with whipped cream, a sprinkling of cinnamon on top and some cinnamon sticks on the side.
To create your very own Blended Cheapuccino:
- Make a very strong pot of coffee (use twice the grinds that you would normally use)
- Pour the hot brewed coffee into ice cube trays and freeze;
- Pop the frozen cubes into a plastic freezer bag, and return to the freezer.
- 7 frozen coffee cubes, 1 cup of milk, and 2 ounces of flavoring
- Sugar or favorite sweetener to taste (optional)
- Puree until smooth for a great drink.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Thank you to http://www1.nespresso.com for image.